Are you interested in working outdoors doing F2F fundraising? Do you get excited about reaching goals and getting rewards? Are you interested in humanitarian work? Do you want to work 100% in English?
If this sounds like you – don’t miss this opportunity!
We are now looking for salespeople to join our fundraising team in the Helsinki metropolitan area!
The job is a nutshell
- The goal is to sign monthly donors for the Save the Children — international humanitarian organization
- We do face to face and stand sales mainly in the Helsinki-Espoo-Vantaa area
- There’s also possibility to travel in the Uusimaa region
- Full-time job with flexible hours
What we offer
- Comprehensive sales and product training
- Great team spirit and friendly teammates
- You can work 100% in English
- The best commissions in fundraising
With us you work as an independent entrepreneur. This means you get to enjoy your own sales team spirit and team leader’s advice, as well as our support, but you can choose your own shifts and where you would like to work. Your compensation depends on the deals you make, and only sky is your limit. You can really have it all! Read more about our commission model and what it’s like to work as a light entrepreneur.
Having a driver’s license and a car is a nice bonus, since it allows you to take your star-seller potential to many different places. We also appreciate previous experience from sales, but a can-do and will-do spirit is more than enough to get you started!
We hope you to be
- Goal-oriented and competitive
- Brave in social situations
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing to challenge yourself and learn about sales!
- Able to work 4 or more shifts per week