Are you looking for flexible work alongside your studies or just a fun and exciting way to earn more money? Do you want to improve ever so important sales skills for the future? Excellent, keep reading!
About the position:
- Your goal is to get monthly donors to Save the Children-foundation
- F2F fundraising in changing locations
- It’s also possible to travel inside Finland for different locations
- Part-time role focused on the weekends and evenings
- 2-3 or more shifts per week
The role in a nutshell:
- F2F Fundraising: actively looking for new monthly donors for Save the Children
- With us you work as a (light) entrepreneur – we can help you get started with light entrepreneurship
- Indoor sales and outdoor sales in various locations: f.ex. on the streets or in supermarkets
- Sell in your own area or travel in Finland: our team is based in Uusimaa
- Compensation consists of commissions and bonuses
- Shifts are usually 6-8h
What do we offer?
- International team and possibility to work in English
- Experienced team leader who works with you and supports you – the team leader is more of a coach than a corporate boss
- Our team spirit is competitive but friendly: everyone is goal-oriented but will support you
- You will receive proper training. Your success is our success!
We hope you to be:
- Goal-oriented and competitive
- Brave in social situations
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing to challenge yourself and learn about sales!
- Able to travel – Driver’s license and a car a big plus, since this role requires traveling