This Privacy Notice describes LiveRing Oy’s (hereinafter also “we”), which acts as the registrar, processing of the personal data. The Privacy Notice informs LiveRing Oy’s data subjects about how we process their personal data. LiveRing Oy undertakes to comply with applicable personal data processing and data protection legislation and furthermore, LiveRing Oy undertakes to keep the personal data processing and data protection on the level required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The Privacy Notice is always publicly and transparently available on LiveRing Oy’s website.
- Data controller
Hämeentie 157, 4. krs
- Contact person responsible for register matters
+358 41 511 0510
- The data subjects
The Privacy Notice applies to persons who have an employment relationship or an assignment relationship, or are applying for an employment relationship or an assignment relationship with LiveRing Oy.
- Personal data of the data subjects
The following personal data may be gathered from the data subjects:
- Contact details, for example name, address, phone numbers, and email addresses
- Videos and photos
- Age, title or profession
- Necessary notes made by LiveRing’s recruiter, associated to the evaluation of the suitability of the jobseeker and the person applying for the assignment contract
- Other data associated to job application and CV, for example work experience, education, and language skills
- Any other data gathered with the consent of the data subject
- Purpose for processing
Personal data gathered from the data subjects may be processed for the following purposes:
- Developing and managing employee relations and job seeker relations
- Developing and managing relations of those how are and apply for the assignment contract
- Employing persons applying for the assignment contract to provide services to our clients
- Management of employment and assignment contacts
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Analysis and statistics
- Legal basis for processing
LiveRing Oy has the right to process the personal data of the data subject according to the situation, either:
- With a consent of a data subject;
- Because the processing is necessary for the enforcement of a contract in which the data subject is party, or in order to take pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject;
- Because the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation of the registrar; or
- To pursue the interests of registrar or third-party.
- Regular sources of data
Data regarding a data subject are regularly gathered from the data subject him or herself either by telephone, face-to-face, via Internet, email, or other similar means, or from a person recommending him or her by one of the above ways.
- Period for which the personal data will be stored
8.1 Persons with an employment contract or an assignment contract
LiveRing Oy retains necessary personal data of the persons with an employment contract or an assignment contract for ten (10) years after the contract expires because we have a legal obligation to give to our former employees and partners a certificate for that period. Though we may retain data of that group of data subjects for more than ten (10) years if necessary for the purposes of a criminal investigation, possible litigation, or other similar reasons.
8.2 Persons who apply for an employment contract or an assignment contract
LiveRing Oy only retains necessary personal data of the persons who apply for an employment contract or an assignment contract, whose application does not result in the confirmation of the contract, if they give us the consent to it. In that case, we retain the personal data of that group of data subjects for one (1) year from the moment we have got the consent to it. Though we may retain data of that group of data subjects for more than one (1) year if necessary for the purposes of a criminal investigation, possible litigation, or other similar reasons.
- Categories of recipients of personal data
The recipients of personal data may consist of:
- LiveRing Oy’s business partners
- Data storage providers
- Accounting and auditing service providers
- Data transfer outside of the EU / EEA
Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU / EEA.
- Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to use all the rights listed below. Contacts concerning the rights must be made in written form to the person responsible for register matters mentioned in the chapter 2 of this Privacy Notice. The data subject’s rights can only be exercised once the data subject’s identity has been verified.
11.1 Right to inspect
The data subject has the right to inspect what, if any, data the controller has stored of her/him. At the same time, the controller must inform the data subject of the regular sources of data and the purposes for which the data is used and regularly delivered.
11.2 Right to rectify and erasure
The data subject has a right to request the controller to rectify or erase the personal data concerning the data subject on the grounds provided by law.
11.4 Right to restrict
The data subject can request the controller to restrict the processing of the personal data concerning the data subject on the grounds provided by law.
11.5 Right to portability
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning her/him, which he/she has provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where the processing is based on consent or a contract.
11.6 Right to withdraw consent
Where the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw her/his consent.
11.7 Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes the GDPR. The complaint can be lodged in the Member State of her/his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
- Security of processing
LiveRing Oy ensures the appropriate level of security for the processing of the personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Principles of the data protection
LiveRing Oy uses all reasonable measures to maintain physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect the personal data of the data subjects from unauthorized or inappropriate use.
- Amendments to this Privacy Notice